Posted by Expressions

You know how men do one thing around the house and want credit for it, even if the their wife has done ten others that day? Well, I'm no different. We told you in our last posting that this was our first Class of 2009 session where both Sarah and I took pictures...I just wanted to get a few of mine on here (with my thoughts):

I'm really proud of this first one. Either she should be a model for Urban Outfitters or I should be a photographer for them...or both.
Sarah did an awesome edit to this one, and added a fantastic texture, making it awesomely fantastic.
More edits and textures from Sarah. Can you believe this one almost didn't make the top 80?
Okay, more of me pandering for credit...Not only is this my picture, but the pose was my idea too.In all seriousness, I recognize my lack of talent in comparison to Sarah hence the 10 to 1 chores reference. I was just really proud of these and wanted to share.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 10:18 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Sarah and Heath were excellent with my daughter. I am so happy we went with Sarah. Sarah was so patient with Justina and allowed her to be herself. What a pleasure it was to work with her and Heath. Thank you for being a part of my daughter's senior year. She had a blast. You made my daughter look like a MODEL....
Thank you, Tracy (MOM)

October 2, 2008 at 9:07 PM
Anonymous  

these all came out really really good:) and Tracy (mom), im pretty sure Justina IS a model

Andrew

October 9, 2008 at 2:58 AM

Post a Comment