Tess  

Posted by Expressions

Custom Cons. Blue bubble gum. And a rockin' prom dress.
A trombone and some big, furry boots.
An after dark trip to the laundr-o-mat.
Need we say more?


Introducing Tess. Tess is a senior at Harrisonville High School with serious musical talent and big dreams for the future. We had so much fun dodging rain showers with Tess for her senior session!


What I want to do after High School: Go to Pittsburg State and major in English with an emphasis of Creative Writing so I can be an author/editor

Biggest Accomplishment: Surviving my teens. Haha


Biggest Fear: I don't really know that I'm scared of much. That sounds odd and all, but, really, stuff happens. If you dread anything, especially the little things, you won't get anywhere fast.

What do you most love? Music and writing

What can't you live without? Playing trombone


Your Fave Color: Electric blue Describe your perfect day: Relaxing at the beach with my boyfriend

Favorite Season: Summer


Describe your life in one sentence: Complicated, but with vibrant and wonderful memories so that I know it's just getting to the good part

What is your favorite part about being a senior? Knowing I'll be able to get out on my own soon and stop having to be dependent on other people

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 5:49 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Awesome photos of a beautiful girl!

October 30, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Post a Comment