Jordan  

Posted by Expressions

We'd like to thank one of our favorite seniors from last year, Justina Ward, for sending us the beautiful Jordan Campbell. Our third senior session of the week provided an entrancing set of eyes and one super-fly hat. Here's a chance to get to know Jordan, and preview her senior shoot.

After high school I am attending the University of Central Missouri and getting my bachelors degree in interior design.


The things I love the most are family, friends, and my boyfriend.

I fear spiders lol

My favorite colors are orange and purple.

My favorite part about being a senior is getting ready to leave high school and go to college plus we get a lot of privileges.

My life is eventful.








This entry was posted on Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 8:24 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment