Kaitlin, Class of 2010  

Posted by Expressions

We braved the cold March weather with Kaitlin for our first senior session of the season and got some amazing shots. Kaitlin is an amazing, strong young lady with big dreams for the future. Take a minute to get to know Kaitlin...

What I want to do after High School: be a psychiatrist

Biggest Accomplishment: my rehabilitation last year: learning how to walk again.

Biggest Fear: failure after high school.

What can't you live without? music.

Your Fave Color: purple or teal.

Describe your perfect day: going to an amusement park with my friends.

Favorite Season: summer because of my birthday

Describe your life in one sentence: This can pretty much be summed up in my favorite quote : "Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart."

What is your favorite part about being a senior? the fact that I'm almost done with high school!







This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 4:34 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

They are beautiful. I love you baby girl. Kaitlin is my daughter.

March 17, 2010 at 5:29 PM

You should be proud...she's an amazing young lady.

March 19, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Post a Comment