Samantha  

Posted by Expressions

Samantha and I go way back, so it was great to have the opportunity to take her senior pictures on what turned out to be the best day of the year. A future Bearcat, Samantha plans on pursuing a career in journalism. See below to find out more about her.

Biggest Accomplishment: Either being a UDA All-American Dancer or Editor-in-Chief of the newspaper for two years.

Biggest Fear: Failure.

What do you most love? My God, my family and my friends.

What can't you live without? My mom, she gives me all the strength I will ever need.

What was your last purchase? $11.10 worth of sour candy :)

Your favorite color: Yellow.

Describe your perfect day: My perfect day with be breakfast with my two best friends Katie and Kimmie, a picnic with my boyfriend, dinner with my whole family (aunt, uncle, cousins, grandparents) and then to end it all a game of Sorry with my Nana.

Describe your life in one sentence: I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions and the love of Christ.

What is your favorite part about being a senior? The excitement of knowing high school is almost over and I'm getting closer to starting a new chapter of my life.






This entry was posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 5:36 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment